Sunday, March 27, 2005

Green As An Ogre

An old expression says : We are what we eat !

This maynot be literally true, although there is a real-life case on record of a man's skin turning orange after he'd subsisted on a strict diet of carrots for a long time( it was the carotene , a natural pigment that had its effect on him).

Now my recent diet habits have taken another major change, I have once again become a temporary vegetarian. Lots of green stuff. Soon my americanised name "Shrek" will fit perfectly.

Lets see how long it takes me to be green as an ogre! (p.s: the position of donkey is vacant, send in your applications :-) )

5 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger M said...

Well Shrek....ROFL! :)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger M said...

Btw...one application for the post of 'Donkey'?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Prati said...

Heey try eating some anthocyanins and how abt getting purple for a change ? LOL!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That happened to me as a child. I loved carrots and my nose turned orange.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger G Shrivastava said...

LOL - totally died laughing at Shrek!:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home